.

.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 35

Today is going to be a difficult day for me to stay on the program.  I am working a convention, and will be subject to a banquet lunch and then I'm taking clients and prospects out to dinner and drinks. 
It had been in the back of my mind that even though I was entertaining tonight that I would still refrain from drinking alcohol.  But, this morning during breakfast, one of the folks came by to tell me about a great wine bar that we MUST visit tonight... Well, yeah, I could sit and just watch them drink wine, but, no, that is not happening!  

I will make good food choices for lunch and dinner, and I will limit myself to no more than 3 glasses of wine.  Fun in moderation, right?


DAY 35

Breakfast
1 Boiled Egg, 1 Boiled Egg White
1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread
1 c Skim Milk

Lunch
Open

Dinner
Open

Snack/Booze
2-3 Glasses Wine


Exercise
Well, it's going to be a difficult day food-wise, but it's an impossible day workout-wise.  There is just no way to fit that in today.  You know how much I hate skipping exercise, but sometimes it's just not feasible.  So, enjoy the day off!


How do you manage to eat right and exercise on busy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment