.

.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 23

I dreamed I was eating chocolate!  They were Kisses or chocolate eggs or some kind of small individually wrapped dark chocolates, and I was unwrapping them and popping them in my mouth just as fast as my little fingers would work..."nom, nom, nom..."  They were SO good!  But, the really funny thing is that I woke up feeling guilty!  Thanks be to dreams for letting us experience the joys that we must deny ourselves in real life.

But, no chocolate today!


DAY 23

Breakfast
1 c Kashi Go Lean Crunch 
½ c Skim Milk

Lunch
2-3 oz Lean Thin Steak Strips
Romaine Lettuce, Spinach Leaves, Mushrooms

Dinner
4 oz Pork Tenderloin, Grilled
Broccoli, Yellow Squash, Onion and Carrots, marinated & sautéed in Italian Dressing

Snack
Edamame, small bowl


Exercise
Warm Up: 5 Minutes JC Leg Cranks
Abs: 15 Mintues Ab-Work
Arms & Legs: 30 Minutes Lifting with 10 lb Dumbbell Weights
Cardio Finish: 10 Minutes JC Leg Cranks

I almost left off the cardio finish today because I will be working in my yard the rest of the day.  I'm setting up my little backyard pool today!  So, I'll be hauling and pouring bags of sand, raking and smoothing the ground, etc.  Figured I would be getting a pretty good workout, so why not take it a little easier on the official workout?  Well, that's just not how we are rolling right now.  The workout every day is in addition to everything else you do all day.  Try to live an active lifestyle every day, before and/or after your daily workout.  Work in the yard, ride your bike, play with the pets or the kids...if a friend wants to take an evening stroll around the neighborhood, do it! even though you ran 4 miles that morning.  Move your body as much as possible.  It does your body, mind and soul good.

How are you moving your body today?



No comments:

Post a Comment