.

.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 31

DAY 31

Breakfast
¾ Antioxidizer Smoothie *

Lunch
1 Boiled Egg

Dinner
4 oz Chicken, grilled
Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Mushrooms
1 T Olive Oil

Snack
¼ Antioxidizer Smoothie *

(* Recipe to follow)


Exericise
Yes, I took the day off from exercise yesterday.  Hadn't really planned on it.  I was fully intending all day to work out eventually. But, the day just kept getting on, it WAS Saturday and I had worked out for 29 days straight without even one day off... I told myself I deserved a day of rest.  It's funny because I felt guilty all day.  At 8 o'clock last night it went through my mind that I shouldn't have skipped it and that I should really go ahead and exercise after all.  But I didn't!

Today, however, we are right back to it.  I'm still liking Sundays With Jillian, so we'll stick with that video.  But, to make up for yesterdays laziness, I'll also add in some Pilates.  Then I am hitting the pool for the rest of the day, happy in the knowledge that I was good to my body and my skin this morning, and that I'm one day closer to the bikini body I'm working toward.

Windsor Pilates 20 Minute Workout



Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred: Level 1




No comments:

Post a Comment