.

.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 22

Congratulations!  We've made it through 3 weeks!


It's Weigh In Day...And the results are in...Drum roll please...
-1 lb

Well, that was a bit of a let down.  I stepped on and off the scales several times, thinking it must be wrong.  I am pretty disappointed this morning, I was really expecting more loss.  I don't understand, but I won't get discouraged.  My body is changing, I know I've lost inches and I can see that I am firmer.  Yesterday I wore a pair of dress pants that I couldn't even get buttoned a month ago...and they fit comfortably!  So, I know I'm on the right track, I just don't know why the scales aren't reflecting that fact.  I guess I could quote the old adage that "muscle weighs more than fat."  Yeah, that's it...that's the ticket. We'll go with that one today.  I'm not getting down about it, but I need to do some thinking about the type of food I've been eating and decide if I should be doing something differently.  Stay tuned...

In the meantime, let's just keep doing what we're doing...


DAY 22

Breakfast
1 egg, 1 egg white – scrambled w/light PAM
½ c Oatmeal, ½ c sugar-free Cashew Milk

Lunch
Salad: Romaine Lettuce, Cabbage, Spinach Leaves, Red & Orange Bell Pepper, Carrots, Celery, Mushrooms
3 oz Carving Board Ham
Dressing: Olive Oil & Red Wine Vinegar

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Steak Wrap:
Thin, lean steak, quick fried in non-stick skillet w/Onions
1 T Light Mayo
Romaine Lettuce & Spinach Leaves
Whole Wheat Tortilla Wrap
3-4 Small Baby Golden Potatoes, Baked (no butter)

Snack
Greek Yogurt


Exercise
Walk/Run 4 Miles


How did your weigh-in go today?

No comments:

Post a Comment