.

.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 25

Well, I made it through another weekend, and another festival event without cheating!  I will admit to breaking down and having ONE beer yesterday.  It was hot and I was hungry...I figured giving in to one beer was better than breaking down and eating festival food!  Other than that, I stayed on track and drank a LOT of water.

Here we go again, starting another week.  I have been missing smoothies, so I'm adding them back in to the meal plan.  Today, I'm making a Flat Belly Smoothie (*recipe to follow.)  I'll make a full recipe, but will only have 1/2 for breakfast and save the other half for a late night snack.  (TIP: put the left-over smoothie in the freezer and you'll have a frozen yogurt treat for a snack tonight.)

Good job and good luck this week!


DAY 25

Breakfast
½ Flat Belly Smoothie*

Lunch
Campbell’s Chicken Noodle Soup, small bowl

Dinner
2-3 oz Lean Thin Steak Strips
Orange Bell Pepper & Onions, sautéed in PAM
Romaine Lettuce and Spinach Leaves

Snack
½ Flat Belly Smoothie*

(* Recipe to follow)


Exercise
Walk/Run 4 Miles


Did you stay on track this weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment