.

.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 20

Welcome to Day 20!  How are you doing?  I am happy to report that I am doing very well!  I'm not hungry, haven't really missed junk food, I'm getting used to not drinking and daily exercise is becoming a natural habit again.  Admittedly, I do have my moments... I was running at the park a few days ago, hot and tired and ready to quit, when the thought ran across my mind, "I wish I could just go back to eating cheese and drinking wine..."  But, I kept running and came home to healthy food and NO wine...or rum or bourbon or... yeah well.  Normal life, with moderation, will return in a few weeks.

But, today is not that day!  Today we continue the program.  Ready, Set, Go have a great day!

DAY 20

Breakfast
Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Lunch
Sweet Chicken Salad: 4 oz Grilled Chicken, chopped
2 T Fat Free Greek Yogurt, Vanilla
1 Apple, chopped
2 T Onion, chopped
Serve on Romaine Lettuce & Spinach Leaves

Dinner
4 oz Grilled Hamburger Patty
Roasted Cauliflower & Onion, lightly sprinkled w/Parmesan Cheese

Snack
1 c Sugar Free Cashew Milk

Exercise
Walk 4 Miles carrying 5 lb dumbbell weights


No comments:

Post a Comment