.

.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 10

Welcome to Day 10!

Today is Easter Sunday.  Since I have been ever so good for the last 10 days, I am going to kinda sorta cheat today.  It's not a total "cheat day," but I am going to allow myself a little alcohol today and a meal out in a restaurant for dinner.  I promise to make smart choices off the menu tonight.  

Think I'll start Sunday Funday early with a few glasses of bubbly, then finish off the evening with a nice Grey Goose on the rocks.  Easter Sunday Funday also includes pool time and a boat ride!

But, first, I will eat a good breakfast and, yes, work out.  Even on Funday, we still exercise.
Have a great day and Happy Easter!

DAY 10

Breakfast
1 c Kashi Go Lean Crunch
½ c Skim Milk

Lunch
Lean Cuisine

Booze
2-3 Glasses Champagne
1 Cocktail

Dinner
OPEN – Eating Out

No Snack today... you got booze, what more do you want? 


Exercise
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Level 1 Video




What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment