.

.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 13

Almost 2 weeks down!  

I am really missing fruit, and at this moment there are some beautiful pieces of fruit in my 'fridge, so today I am treating myself just a tiny bit.  There is nothing wrong with fruit, and Weight Watchers even assigns 0 points to most fruit so it's more or less a "free food."  The only reason I am going light on it at first is to avoid as much sugar as possible, even natural sweetness, in an effort to kick-start my metabolism.  But, today, that lovely honeydew has my name on it!  


DAY 13

Breakfast
1 c Kashi Go Lean Crunch
½ c Skim Milk

Snack
½ Grapefruit

Lunch
3 oz Roast Chicken
Romaine Lettuce, Cabbage, Onion, Orange Bell Pepper
Dressing: Olive Oil & Red Wine Vinegar
Whole Wheat Tortilla Wrap

Dinner
4 oz Grilled Lean Boneless Pork Chop
Grilled Eggplant and Onions, cooked with Olive Oil
½ c Quinoa

Snack
½ Asian Pear
1 c Honeydew Melon

Exercise
Walk/Run 3½ Miles


What is your favorite fruit?

No comments:

Post a Comment