.

.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 8

Congratulation on making it through the first week!  
It's Weigh In Day... And the results are in... Drum roll please...
- 3 lbs

Yay for me!  I'm happy with these results.  Weight-Watchers advocates 2-3 pounds a week as healthy weight loss.  At 2-3 pounds per week, I can definitely meet my goal!  I say again, I GOT THIS!

So, here we go, starting Week 2:

DAY 8

Breakfast
Kinda-Sorta Muesli:
1 c Kashi Go Lean Crunch
1 c Fat Free Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Flavor

Lunch
Chicken Salad Wrap:
4 oz Grilled Chicken, chopped
Red, Yellow & Green Peppers, chopped
Cabbage
1 T. Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
Whole Wheat Tortilla

Dinner
Chicken Spaghetti:
Ground Chicken, Prego Traditional Sauce, Onions, Bell Peppers, 1 T Olive Oil
Whole Wheat Pasta

Snack
Grapefruit

Exercise
Warm Up: 5 Minutes Burpees
Abs: 15 Minutes Ab-work
Arms & Legs: 30 Minutes Lifting with 10 lb Dumbbell Weights
Cardio Finish: 10 Minutes Burpees

How do you feel after finishing the first week?

No comments:

Post a Comment