.

.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 16

Today I will be hanging out at the Relay 4 Life all day.  I'm planning to eat a light healthy breakfast early this morning.  Lunch is being left "OPEN" because there is a brunch for all cancer survivors and caregivers from 11-12.  I will make good choices!  And I'm actually skipping the morning workout because I plan to walk a few miles this afternoon!  Then, I'll be a good girl and come home tonight to eat leftover chicken soup (which turned out to be delicious, by the way!)


DAY 16

Breakfast
1 Boiled Egg
½ c Skim Milk

Lunch
OPEN (Relay 4 Life Survivor/Caregiver Brunch)

Dinner
Homemade Chicken Veggie Noodle Soup w/Whole Wheat Noodles


Exercise
Walking at Relay 4 Life all day


Get outside and move your body today!


No comments:

Post a Comment