.

.

Friday, May 1, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 36

Today is supposed to be Weigh In Day, but I'm in a hotel with no scales.  So, darn, I'll have to put it off a day.  Stay tuned for the results tomorrow morning (hopefully accompanied by less tears this time!)

I left lunch and dinner open yesterday since I was eating out and not sure what would be available. For lunch, I had a Protein Bowl from Nature's Table in the mall.  It was really good, with brown rice, quinoa, chicken, kale and other veggies.  And, for dinner, I did have some wine, and the dinner was Italian.  It was fun to drink and not worry so much about what I was eating, but I have to confess that I felt really bad when I woke up this morning.  My body has definitely become accustomed to eating healthy, exercising, and no booze!  This morning it was asking me what the hell I did to it last night!

Back on track today...

DAY 36

Breakfast
4 oz Fat Free Lite & Lively Yogurt

Lunch
Wendy’s Single Hamburger, no cheese

Dinner
Salad: Romaine, Spinach, Cabbage, Yellow Bell Pepper, Carrots

Snack
1 Orange


Exercise
Walk 4 Miles with 5 lb Weights



No comments:

Post a Comment