.

.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 17

I am tired today!  Not sure how many miles I walked yesterday...didn't even think of turning on Runkeeper or anything to measure my distance until over half way through the day.  But, suffice it to say, I walked a LOT!  And sweated a LOT!  It was a great day for a great cause!

I was good with my food.  The Survivor Brunch was unfortunately mostly pastries, but there was also some lovely fruit.  I had a large helping of mixed fruit and one half of a biscuit with sausage gravy...and half a slice of some yummy nut bread.  I figured, there were nuts, so that's some protein, right?

My only "cheats" yesterday were brought about by, yeah you guessed it...booze.  I was not going to indulge, but then my buddy Food showed up with some of his delicious Sea Grape Pyment (wine made with sea grapes and honey mead.)  It's one of my weaknesses!  I had 2 small glasses, a couple sips of cold beer, and one shot of peppermint schnapp's thanks to Shy & Woobie.
But that was all, then I came home and ate my bowl of chicken soup at 10 o'clock last night.

Back on track today:

DAY 17

Breakfast
1 egg, 2 egg whites – scrambled w/light PAM
½ c Oatmeal, ½ c sugar-free Cashew Milk

Lunch
Homemade Chicken Veggie Noodle Soup w/Whole Wheat Noodles
                                                 
Dinner
Asian Pork Stir Fry:  4 oz Lean Boneless Pork Chop, cut in strips
Onions, Celery, Red Bell Pepper, Mushrooms, Bean Sprouts, Snow Peas, Carrots, Water Chestnuts, and slivered almonds sautéed in Peanut Oil
½ c Brown Rice

Snack
Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Exercise
And, as much as I would love to skip it today, yes I am exercising. Today, let's work out with Jillian again...






No comments:

Post a Comment