.

.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 15

Congratulations on making it through 2 weeks!

It's Weigh In Day... And the results are in... Drum roll please...
-2 lbs

Another week down, another 2 pounds gone!  I will admit that I was really hoping that I had shed another 3 or 4 pounds, and had a moment of disappointment this morning over the measly 2 pound loss.  But, I am not going to be down about any momentum in the right direction.  I know that I am eating right and working my body hard, and that I am getting healthier and stronger every day.  And, as I said last week, at 2-3 pounds per week, I will definitely meet my goal.  On a positive note, I am 1/3 of the way through the challenge, and I have now reached 1/3 of my goal.  Right on track!

So, here we go... starting another week.  I got this!


DAY 15

Breakfast
1 c Kashi Go Lean Crunch
½ c Skim Milk

Lunch
Romaine Lettuce, Cabbage, Onions, Celery, Cucumber, Orange Bell Pepper
Dressing: Olive Oil & Red Wine Vinegar
Small Can Tuna

Dinner
Homemade Chicken Veggie Noodle Soup w/Whole Wheat Noodles

Snack
1 T Peanut Butter
½ c Skim Milk


Exercise
Walk/Run 3½ Miles


How did you do in week 2?



No comments:

Post a Comment