.

.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 26

I am going out tonight, so I'm allowing myself dinner and drinks in a restaurant.  The place I'm going serves peel & eat shrimp, and since shrimp is nearly free according to Weight Watchers, that is my dinner plan.  I'm also going to allow myself a couple of drinks tonight.  After the disappointing weight loss last week, I probably shouldn't indulge because I do think drinking slows metabolism, and as a result, slows weight loss.  But, sometimes a girl just has to do what a girl has to do.  There are 2 delicious and refreshing Grey Goose on the rocks in my immediate future, and I don't mind admitting that I am looking forward to them!  Cheers my friends!



DAY 26

Breakfast
1 c Kashi Go Lean Crunch, ½ c Skim Milk

Lunch
2-3 oz Carving Board Ham
Salad: Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, Cabbage, Carrots & Celery

Dinner
10-12 Shrimp (Peel & Eat)
Field Greens

Snack/Booze
2 Vodka’s on ice


Exercise
Warm Up:  5 Minutes Burpees
Abs: 15 Minutes Ab-Work
Arms & Legs:  30 Minutes Lifting with 10 lb Dumbbell Weights
Cardio Finish: 10 Minutes Burpees



What are you thoughts on drinking booze while dieting?




No comments:

Post a Comment