.

.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 38

I did good last night.  I was able to enjoy the party and have a great time, while having only two alcoholic drinks (vodka & club soda) and even eating healthy!  The meal was Low Country Boil, so I loaded up on protein with yummy shrimp and sausages, had some corn-on-the-cob and avoided the potatoes.  And then, even when I got home at midnight, tired and hungry, instead of reaching for the Pringles in the cabinet (like I REALLY wanted to!) I munched on some carving board ham.  Overall, I'm tickled that I was able to stick to my plan and not feel like I was being deprived of a good time.


DAY 38

Breakfast
1 Egg, 1 Egg White, Scrambled with PAM

Lunch
Salad: Romaine, Spinach, Cabbage, Celery, Yellow Bell Pepper, Onion

Dinner
4 oz Chicken Breast, Grilled
Broccoli & Cauliflower, sautéed in Olive Oil
½ c Whole Wheat Pasta

Snack
Fat Free Greek Yogurt


Exercise
It's time for Sunday with Jillian!
Up the challenge - swap the 5 lb weights for 10 lb'ers



Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment