.

.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi (Take Two) - Day 1


Today, I am starting the Six Week Challenge once again.  Last month I lost 10 pounds and made a good start of firming and toning my body in six weeks.  I would really like to take off another 10 pounds and do more body sculpting.  My challenge this time is to find my abs!  I definitely noticed my core getting stronger and my mid-section getting firmer last time around.  But, my "six pack" is still hiding under a layer of belly fat.  I know it's under there and I WILL begin to uncover it over the next six weeks!

I probably won't bore you with daily updates of my meal plans this time.  For the most part, I'm going to follow the meal plans from the first challenge.  The ideas are the same from day to day: high protein, high fiber, low carbs/good carbs, and "healthy fats" in pretty much every meal.  Add in lots of colorful fresh veggies, drink lots of water, exercise every single day, and there you go... before you know it, you're living a healthy lifestyle!  

What I will do is check in weekly to let you know how I'm doing, if and how much I'm losing, and share any insights I pick up along the way.  I'll share recipe and workout ideas and try to provide motivation to keep us all going.  If you feel so inclined, I would love to hear about your progress, tips and motivational devices that help you stay on track.  I am also going to remember and take measurements today so I'll have more of a comparison basis other than just numbers on a scale.

Some days, I will go ahead and share my meal and exercise plan for the day for no other reason than to "keep me honest."  I found that there were days during the last challenge when I would have cheated if I hadn't been posting daily; but once I posted the plan for the day, I felt locked in and would stick with it anyway.  

So, here we go again!... 

Six Weeks With Suzi (Take Two) - DAY 1

Breakfast
Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Mid-Morning Snack
1 Boiled Egg

Lunch
Salad: Romaine, Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Tomato, Celery
6 oz Tuna

Dinner
4 oz Roast Chicken
Carrots and Onions, cooked

Exercise
Walk 4 Miles with 5 lb Weights


Are you ready for another Six Weeks With Suzi?




No comments:

Post a Comment