.

.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi - Day 4

Ok, we've made it to Day 4!  Good job!  Hump Day of the first week...

Yesterday evening and last night were hard for me.  It was Sunday afternoon, it was a lovely day, I was cooking outside on the grill... I wanted a cocktail SO badly!  And then, dinner was a beautiful steak, which would have been so perfect with a good glass of red wine.  But, I was so good!  Resisted both drinks, and when the munchies tried to come calling during TV time, I ate my grapefruit.  Now, I realized last night that I had neglected to post just how much grapefruit was supposed to be my snack, so by cracky, I ate the whole thing and it was yummy!


DAY 4

Breakfast
1 c Kashi Go Lean Crunch
½ c Skim Milk

Lunch
Whole Wheat Tortilla Wrap
4 oz Grilled Lean Steak, sliced
Romaine Lettuce, Carrots, Red Bell Pepper
Dressing – Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Dinner
4 oz Pork Tenderloin, grilled
Yellow Squash and Onions sautéed on Olive Oil
½ c Quinoa

Snack
¾ c Low-fat Cottage Cheese

Exercise
Warm Up:  5 Minutes JC Leg Cranks
Abs:  15 Minutes Ab-Work
Arms & Legs:  30 Minutes Lifting with 10 lb Dumbbell Weights
Cardio Finish:  10 Minutes JC Leg Cranks


Let me know how you combat hunger and resist the "Snack Monster."

No comments:

Post a Comment