.

.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Six Weeks With Suzi - Let's do this again! DAY 8


Yep, it's that time again!  
Results for Week One:  -2 lbs
Not too bad, especially since I had alcohol almost every night!  This time around, it seems I'm trying to prove that you can still lose weight with no exercise and lots of booze!  No, don't get too excited.  While, I'm not saying you won't lose weight that way, it's not really the message I'm trying to impart.  Honestly, lower numbers on a scale are not my ultimate goal.  My goal is to be healthy.  Period.  

So, here we go with Week 2.  But, you'll notice that I'm starting out week 2 by going drinking!  Hey it's Tuesday Night GNO....what's a girl to do?  This girl is going to drink wine and eat steak tacos!



DAY 8

Breakfast
Greek Yogurt

Lunch
Boost Plus Shake

Dinner
1 1/2 Steak Tacos
1/4 c Lobster Mac & Cheese
2 Glasses Red Wine



No comments:

Post a Comment