.

.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Six Weeks With Suzi - Let's do this again! DAY 3

Welcome to Day 3!  I survived the first two days.  Not off to quite the start I hoped... Day 1, we already had plans to go out for sushi with friends.  I was good and skipped anything with rice and sauces, but I was bad and had 2 glasses of cold Sake.  And then, yesterday I ended up skipping exercise.  I will try not to let that happen very often.  My days tend to be pretty busy lately, but I will learn to manage my time better to always include time to work out.
Tonight I'm obligated to a girls night out, so there is at least one glass of wine in my future (probably two!)... everything in moderation!

DAY 3

Breakfast
Green Smoothie

Lunch
Crab & Tomato Pasta Salad (made with olive oil, not mayo)

Dinner
House Salad
Peel & Eat Shrimp
2 Glasses Red Wine

Exercise
Walk 2.5 Miles w/2 pound hand weights

No comments:

Post a Comment