.

.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi (Take 2) - Week 2 Results

Take 2 Second Week Weigh-In Day... Results are in... drum roll please
-0 lbs

I really hate anti-climactic weigh-in's.  But, honestly, I was expecting it today.  Actually, I was just a tad worried that I would have to use a "+" instead of a "-" today!  Confession time: I cheated this week.  Not only did I drink alcohol 2 nights this week, I ate a few cookies and chocolate three nights (yeah, 2 of them were the same nights...alcohol breaking down my will power!)  I even had club crackers and cheddar cheese with my home-made corn dumpling soup one night.  What was I thinking?!  Bad me.  So, on the whole, I guess I am happy with the weigh-in results today because at least I didn't gain!

But, this week I am back on track.  NO cheating this week!  I think I got a little cocky with the big loss last week.  But, this is not just going to get easy.  It takes hard work and a lot of will power to change your body.  I'm not even beating myself up too bad this morning, because sometimes life does happen and it's hard to always say no to things you love...even when you're in the middle of a "challenge!"  The deed is done, as they say, and it's a new day, and a new week.  Let's do this and make a commitment right now to better results next Tuesday.


Take 2-DAY 15 

Breakfast
½ c Kashi Go Lean Crunch
½ c Skim Milk

Lunch
1 Boiled Egg
1 Slice Whole Wheat Bread
½ Grapefruit

Dinner
4 oz Hamburger Patty
Salad: Romaine Lettuce, Cucumber, Celery, Orange Bell Pepper, Tomato

Snack
Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Exercise
Walk 4 Miles w/5 lb Weights


What are your thoughts on "cheat days" while dieting?


No comments:

Post a Comment