.

.

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Six Weeks With Suzi (Take 2) - Results

I completed the second round of my Six Week Challenge!


Six Weeks With Suzi (Take 2) Final Results ... Drum roll please ...

-12 lbs

Once again, I have achieved my goal!  With no starving and some cheat days even!  I feel so much healthier, I have more energy, I even have fewer aches and pains.  Health was my primary goal throughout this challenge.  But, I will admit that finding clothes in my closet that I haven't worn in a while and putting them on with ease has been pretty darn fun!

Over this last 6 weeks, in addition to the 12 pounds, I also lost inches:
Chest:     ½"  
Waist:  1 ½"
Hips:        2"

I posted before and after pictures last time, so here are the Take 2 B&A pics:


              BEFORE                                         AFTER TAKE 1                                     AFTER TAKE 2 
  







A total of 22 pounds in 12 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment