.

.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Six Weeks With Suzi - Let's do this again! DAY 1


Ok, here we go.  I know those of you who followed my "Six Weeks With Suzi" progress last year read where I said that was my last diet...I said I was making healthy food habits and regular exercise a way of life...
Well, I failed.
But, life goes on.  Pick up and start again.  Simple as that.

I will turn 50 in 7 months and 3 days.  My plan is to be in the best shape of my life when I hit that big FIVE OH.  I realize that I can no longer take my health for granted.  My older brother (5 years older) had a heart attack and quadruple bypass surgery last year.  My younger brother (3 years younger) was just diagnosed with high blood pressure and started meds.  So far, my blood pressure and heart seem to be healthy, but it's definitely a wake up call.  Got to take care of this aging body!

So, here we go.  Back on green smoothies, lots of fresh veggies, lean protein, and EXERCISE!!!


DAY 1

Breakfast
Green Smoothie

Lunch
Green Smoothie

Dinner
Sushi & Sashimi
Edamame
2 Glasses Cold Sake

Exercise
Walk 2 Miles


Who is ready to take this Six Week Challenge with me?  



No comments:

Post a Comment